Sunday, January 14, 2018

Seventh Year of Projects - Week 29


Hello again for another weekly update!  This week has been less productive for me as University has started up again after our winter break and I have been busy with that.

I did manage to get a goodly amount done on my SKA MOCK (Sock Knitters Anonymous Mystery Sock).  The second clue was released on Monday and I have managed to complete one leg and about half of the second leg.  I hope to get the second leg complete today so that I am ready for the third clue on Monday.  We are told to cut the contrast color at the end of Clue #2 so the heel should be quicker going with only one color!


I still have not blocked my Advent Scarf...  I really hope to get that done this week coming up!  And I want to start sewing together my BAMKAL squares and I want to finish my BAMCAL squares so I can assemble that blanket as well!  I especially want to get these three things done in January so I can clear off most of my WIP list I organized at the beginning of the month!  We shall see how I progress!

Until next time - happy crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Those socks are really pretty. I like those two colors together. You have done well getting things ready to block and sew together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodie, what lovely socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pattern on that mystery sock. I will have to get back to mystery socks this coming year. I always enjoy them and learning new things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those socks are gorgeous, it's been a while since I have done a mystery, that one looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those socks are gorgeous, it's been a while since I have done a mystery, that one looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely start to your socks. Nice subtle contrast in the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The socks are gorgeous and I love the 2 colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those socks are so interesting! Such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Those mystery socks are amazing. I'd say that is a winner of a mystery KAL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those socks are super pretty, I've got colour work socks on my knitting goals list for this year. While I'm proficient in stranded knitting, the one time I tried a little around the cuff of a sock they turned out too tight, barely able to get them one. Need to float my floats longer I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How do you like knitting magic loop for socks? I have yet to try that; I'm worried it'll be too cramped for my hands. Your colorwork is wonderful. I like the design as it's a bit fantasy like and reminds me of a winter palace. I'm not doing YOP anymore but I've added your blog to my Bloglovin' reading list.

    ReplyDelete