Friday, November 17, 2017

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2017 - Day 2


Today is NaBloPoMo Day 17 and Day 2 of my self imposed WIP-it Down Week.

Yesterday I finished up the third clue from the November MOCK.  The heel flaps and heel turns are now complete and I have to wait until Wednesday to get the final clue!  Here is what it looks like now:


And since I finished the third clue before the day was over I moved on to my Coffee Cantata socks.  Here is what they look like before I began working on them again this morning:


On the schedule for today are my Coffee Cantata socks.  I have completed both sets of gusset decreases now and am finally on the very last page of the charts!  Rows 34 through 72 are ready to be done - or maybe less than row 72 - I'll move onto the toe once the foot is long enough!  I hope to make some major progress on these things!  They have been WIPs for far too long!

Tomorrow morning I will show you a progress picture to show you what I accomplished during the day.  Check back to see how much closer to completion these Coffee Cantata socks are!!

2 comments:

  1. Those Coffee Cantata socks are so beautiful. I am sure you will be happy to get them off the needles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink is mesmerizing! Love your cheery pics.

    ReplyDelete