Thursday, November 16, 2017

WIP-it Down Week Thanksgiving 2017 - Day 1


Today is NaBloPoMo Day 16 and Day 1 of my self imposed WIP-it Down Week.

Yesterday I finished the November Alternate BAMKAL square.  Only two more squares to go and this year is complete.  At the end of the year I will have 24 squares (2 per month).  I think I will make one more random square so that the finished blanket is 5x5 squares in size.  I think that will make a nice small blanket that I can donate somewhere.   One of the days during WIP-it Down I plan to begin sewing the first 22 squares together!


The plan for today is to continue working on the November MOCK .  Clue #3 was released yesterday and I am ready to work on it today.  It is a relatively quick clue (only involves knitting the heel flaps and heel turns) so I suspect I will be done in plenty of time today to work on something else.  I think I will get moving on my Coffee Cantata socks - they are on my schedule for tomorrow so I might as well get a head start on them!

Here is where I am at the beginning of Thursday - WIP-it Down Day 1:

November MOCK end of Clue #2
Coffee Cantata - one gusset complete, one partial gusset
Tomorrow morning I will show you a progress picture to show you what I accomplished during the day.

1 comment: