Monday, November 13, 2017

NaBloPoMo 2017 Day 13


Day 13!  I finally finished blocking my Mystery Shawl!!  Here is what it looks like all pinned out and tomorrow (or in a few days) I'll get some pictures once it is unblocked.  I am happy to have this 100% done (finally).


I worked on another mixed media art journal page yesterday and am happy with how it turned out.  I am quite enjoying this!  I really enjoy spending some time doing artsy things along with my crafty things!  This one is not entirely done - it needs some more detail...


I started the Main November BAMKAL square this morning and hope to finish it later today or tomorrow.


My phone died on the weekend so hubby and I went out last night (after he got home from work) and got me a new one.  My old (cheapo) phone had been slowly giving up on me and was getting more and more glitchy every day it seemed.  It died a slow death and I am happy with my new phone although there is a learning curve involved and that slows me down...

Not sure what tomorrow holds - hubby is home so we may go out and do something.  Potentially there will be less time spend on crafting during the day, but we shall see.

I am getting excited for the Thanksgiving break.  We are off school for the full week so I have no classes to teach.  Technically break for me will  begin when my office hours are over on Wednesday (4pm) and I don't have to be back in the office until the following Monday morning!  So I am planning some major crafting!  I plan to do a WIP-it Down Week (or ten or so days) where I will assign each project a specific day and will only focus on that project for the day.  I do this every year and manage to get a lot accomplished!  I'll be posting my WIP-it Down Week schedule on Wednesday so tune in to see what I have planned.

2 comments:

  1. The shawl is gorgeous. As us that new square. Love the color. I reallt like your WIP down idea. I might need to take that idea and run with it soon.

    You are doing well with the daily posting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birds and their bird house. You are so multi craftual!

    ReplyDelete